Friday 18 May 2018

SAD ONE AS A FINAL YEAR STUDENT WAS CRUSHED TO DEATH BY A CAR YESTERDAY



300 level undergraduate crushed to death by a truck in Ogun state (photos)


Toheebah died after being crushed by a trailer while on her way to school on Wednesday, May 16. She was also said to be on a motorcycle before the accident took place. Her pictures were shared on Facebook by one of her friends, Abi Ke Ade on Thursday, May 17. The young lady is still yet to come to terms that Toheebah is no more. “Kofoworola Kuku Toheebah is very calm, kind and pure hearted person. A friend like sister, my advice, my super woman. U left this wicked world yesterday. Still seeing it like a dream, I remember those advice u gave me when am down, I remember how we plan our futures, I remember how we plan travelling all over the world. I remember how we plan making it big. Don't know u won't be able to fulfill all year dreams. Only God knows what I feel for you. Continue to rest in peace my woman. We love you but God loves you more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment